BIBLE TEXT(S) Matt. 16:19, 18:18-20
Prayer is communication between humanity and divinity. When prayer is effective, it avails much. God want to do many things on the earth today, but it can only be accomplished through active prayer ministry of the church. Through prayers we bring to pass the will of God on earth.
1. Father we thank you for instituting the ministry of prayers and teaching us how to pray. Luke 18:1
2. Father we thank you for who you are, the Almighty, the one who speak of a thing and it comes into existence. Genesis 35:11
3. We thank you for answering our prayers whenever we call upon you Psalms 50:15
4. Father, we thank you because there is none like unto Thee, glorious in Holiness fearful in praises in Jesus name. Ex 15:11
5. The Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercy we thank you for saving us, in Jesus name. 1 Sam. 2:1-10, 1Pet 1:1-3.
6. Father thank you for saving us and giving us your wisdom to know the truth. Thank you for the revelation of knowing you in Jesus name. Ephesians 1:17
7. Father, please remove the spirit of pride and stubbornness in our life, In Jesus name. Matt. 5:5.
8. Father, force us to remove all idols and be clean always in the name of Jesus Gen. 35:24
9. Father, let the gift of the spirit be made manifest in the body of Christ in the name of Jesus. 1 Tim. 4:14.
10.Father, as heaven bound Christians in the ministry, teach us to hate all you hate in Jesus name. Prov. 6:16.
11.Father, in the prayer ministry please teach us the virtue of faith and complete surrender to you in Jesus name. Heb. 11:6.
12.Father plant in us the spirit of obedience like the Rechabites so as to be your peculiar treasure Exo. 19:5, Jer. 35:1-8.
13.Father enlighten our heart with understanding that we may know you and grow everyday spiritually from glory to glory in Jesus name. Ephesians 1:17
14.Father empower the Pastors to preach the word of God without diluting it in Jesus name. 2 Tim. 4:2
15.Father keep the Pastors blameless before you, raise them to be truly men and women after your own heart in Jesus name. Jeremiah 3:15
Right of Entry: The effort we make on this website is all for spreading the gospel of Christ. It is non-profiting and no harm intended. In a case whereby you feel your content has been stuck-up or copyright violated, please CLICK HERE to reach out to us to issue complaints. You can also email email@example.com. Proofs of ownership and basis of motions will be required. Thanks.