RCCG 7 Days Prayers and Fasting Points 27 November 2022
By firstname.lastname@example.org. Nov 27, 2022
RCCG 7 Days Prayers and Fasting Points 27 November 2022 – DAY 2
A. WORSHIP AND THANKSGIVING
- Lord, I bless your name, and your praise is continually in my mouth. Psa 34:1
- Father, thank you for your divine favor that I enjoy every day in Jesus name.Gen.24:52.
- Father, thank you for the past prayers that you have answered by fire in Jesusname. Exo.4:31.
- Father, thank you for the forgiveness of my sins and family in Jesus name. Ps.103:1-4, 1Sam.15:25.
- Father, thank you for your faithfulness over your Church that is new everymorning in Jesus name. Lam.3:22-23.
- Father, thank you for how you have been using your Church to expand thekingdom through evangelism in Jesus name. 2Corin.4:15.
- Father, thank you for your covenant of peace over your Church despite all thechallenges in Jesus name. Eze.37:26. Col.3:15.
- Father, thank you for sending your only begotten son Jesus Christ to thisworld for the remission and forgiveness of our sins. John 3:16.
- Father, we thank you for our leaders because no one can lead, except it isordained by you. Rom. 13:1.
- Father, thank you for your covenant of peace over our nation and land.Eze.37:26.
B. PRAYER OF FORGIVENESS
- Father as I confess all our sins, forgive me Lord and cleanse me from allunrighteousness in Jesus name. 1Joh 1:9
- Father, mercy and forgiveness belongs unto you, have mercy and forgive memy sins, in Jesus name. Dan 9:9
- Lord let your mercy be available for me and set me free from where thejudgement of the enemy had tied me in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord arise, heal and restore your Church all over the world in Jesus name.
- Father, we ask for your mercies over every error we have committed in yourChurch and our gatherings, in Jesus name.
- Father forgive your Church for not being diligent in the assignment of soulwinning you have placed in our hands and for lukewarm attitudes in Jesus name.Rev 3:16, Mar 18:15
- Let us plead for God’s mercies and forgiveness over our lives, families, lands,countries for we have all sinned and fallen short of His glory. Rom 3:23, Rom9:15-16
- Father, have mercy and forgive our nations the sin of shedding the blood ofthe righteous and innocent ones in Jesus name. Mat 23:35
- Father, forgive us of the sins of keeping, worshipping and having other gods inJesus name. Exo 20:3, 23:13
C. PRAYER OF MERCY
- Father, have mercy on me according to thy loving-kindness, according to themultitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. Psalms 51:1
- Father, by your mercy wash me thoroughly from my iniquity and cleanse me fromall my sins which are evil in thy sight. Psalms 51:2
- Father, remember thy tender mercies and thy loving kindness of old and forgetthe sins and transgressions of my youth according to thy mercy remember me forthy goodness sake. Psalms 25:6-7
- Father; by your mercy, please forgive and receive graciously all those who havefallen away by iniquity and the backsliders for them to return. Hosea 14:1-3.
- Father; by your wonders in the past, present and till eternity make the Churchfear you the more so that the Church will enjoy your mercies from generation togeneration. Luke 1:50.
- Father through the visitation of your tender mercies, give light to them that sit indarkness and in the shadow of death, to guide their feet into the way of peace.Luke 1:78-79.
- Father, by your mercy, we cancel all the negative visions and prophesiesconcerning our lives, families and nation in Jesus name. Isa 7:7
- Father, by your mercies break the teeth of the ungodly in this nation (put yourcountry), in Jesus’ name. Psa 58:6
- Father, by your mercy let the imagination of the wicked against our nation beneutralized, in the name of Jesus. Jer 9:14, 13:10
Right of Entry: The effort we make on this website is all for spreading the gospel of Christ. It is non-profiting and no harm intended. In a case whereby you feel your content has been stuck-up or copyright violated, please CLICK HERE to reach out to us to issue complaints. You can also email email@example.com. Proofs of ownership and basis of motions will be required. Thanks.